Apply online to get pre-approved or refinance
At Solcosta Home Loans, we are committed to offering our clients competitive rates, world-class service, and a streamlined loan process. Whether you are looking to purchase a new home or refinance your existing mortgage, you can feel confident knowing that you will get the best loan with the lowest interest rate and fees.
Getting pre-approved for a home loan or refinancing your current mortgage with Solcosta Home Loans is a simple three-step process.
Step 1:(optional, but highly recommended): Choose to “opt out” of mortgage solicitations by clicking here. On the bottom of the page, click the blue button that says “click here to opt-in or opt-out” and then select “Electronic Opt-Out for 5 Years.” Unfortunately, the credit bureaus sell consumer information to other mortgage companies that have large marketing budgets and call centers. These mortgage companies have a history of aggressively soliciting any consumer that applies for a mortgage and may even pose as being a representative of Solcosta Home Loans. To prevent this from happening, you will need to electronically “opt out” of mortgage solicitations by visiting the above link.
Step 2: Complete an online loan application by clicking here (only complete the application, but do not upload any documents in step 2 – please upload documents using the link in step 3).
Step 3: After completing the online loan application, easily drag and drop to upload your documents (listed below) to our secure Dropbox folder by clicking here or you can fax the documents to 707-749-3090.
Here are the documents I will need for each loan applicant:
- ID or drivers license
- Three most recent paystubs
- W2 and/or 1099 for 2019 – If 2019 is not yet available, please provide W2 and/or 1099 for 2017
- W2 and/or 1099 for 2018
- Tax Return – 2018 – Provide all pages and schedules
- Tax Return – 2017 – Provide all pages and schedules
- Bank Statements – Provide complete bank statements for all accounts for the most recent month. Include all numbered pages of bank statements, even if blank.
- Investment/Retirement Account(s) – Even if you do not plan on using any of your investment/retirement funds, provide all numbered pages for most recent statement (401k, 403b, IRA, mutual funds, stocks, etc.). No need to provide if you are applying for a refinance.
- Pension or Social Security Award Letter – if applicable
- DD Form 214 – If you are a veteran or active duty military
If you own any real estate at the time of this application or you are applying for a refinance, please also provide:
- Mortgage Statement(s) (for each property owned)
- Homeowners Insurance Policy – Declarations Page(s) (for each property owned)
After you submit your application and upload documents for review, Solcosta Home Loans will automatically get notified and will begin reviewing the information you have provided. Dan Patty will personally reach out to you to discuss your loan options. You have the option of meeting with Dan in person for a loan consultation or everything can be done via email and phone.
Working with Solcosta Home Loans
- Since we are a mortgage broker and not a bank, we have the ability to shop multiple lenders to get you the best deal possible.
- We offer a wide variety of loan products, and we can help you find the loan that is right for you!
- We are fast and efficient and have the ability to close most of our loans in 18 days or less.
- We are locally owned and operated in the San Francisco Bay Area. That means when you call or email us, you will be speaking with us directly.