Apply online to get pre-approved or refinance
At Solcosta Home Loans, we are committed to offering our clients competitive rates, world-class service, and a streamlined loan process. Whether you are looking to purchase a new home or refinance your existing mortgage, you can feel confident knowing that you will get the best loan with the lowest interest rate and fees.
Getting pre-approved for a home loan or refinancing your current mortgage with Solcosta Home Loans is a simple two-step process.
Step 1: Complete an online loan application by clicking here (only complete the application, but do not upload any documents here – please upload documents using the link in step 2).
Step 2: After completing the online loan application, easily drag and drop to upload your documents (listed below) to our secure Dropbox folder by clicking here or you can fax the documents to 916-545-1114.
Here are the documents I will need for each loan applicant:
- ID or drivers license
- Three most recent paystubs
- W2 and/or 1099 for 2019
- W2 and/or 1099 for 2018
- Tax Return for 2019 – Provide all pages and schedules. If your 2019 taxes are not filed, please provide your 2017 tax return instead.
- Tax Return for 2018 – Provide all pages and schedules
- Bank Statements – Provide complete bank statements for all accounts for the most recent month. Include all numbered pages of bank statements, even if blank.
- Investment/Retirement Account(s) – Even if you do not plan on using any of your investment/retirement funds, provide all numbered pages for most recent statement (401k, 403b, IRA, mutual funds, stocks, etc.).
- Pension or Social Security Award Letter – if applicable
- DD Form 214 – If you are a veteran or active duty military
If you own any real estate at the time of this application or you are applying for a refinance, please also provide:
- Mortgage Statement(s) (for each property owned)
- Homeowners Insurance Policy – Declarations Page(s) (for each property owned)
After you submit your application and upload documents for review, Solcosta Home Loans will automatically get notified and will begin reviewing the information you have provided. Dan Patty will personally reach out to you to discuss your loan options within a few business days. The entire pre-approval and loan process will be done digitally via email, phone, and text.
Working with Solcosta Home Loans
- Since we are a mortgage broker and not a bank, we have the ability to shop multiple lenders to get you the best deal possible.
- We offer a wide variety of loan products, and we can help you find the loan that is right for you!
- We are fast and efficient and have the ability to close most of our loans in 18 days or less.
- We are locally owned and operated in the San Francisco Bay Area. That means when you call or email us, you will be speaking with us directly.