A jumbo loan is a home loan that exceeds the conforming loan limit for a particular county. Below are the 2023 conforming loan limits for a 1-unit property in many of the counties we often serve:
- Napa County – $1,017,750
- Sonoma County – $861,350
- Solano County – $726,200
- Marin, Contra Costa, and Alameda Counties – $1,089,300
- Placer, Sacramento, Yolo, and El Dorado Counties – $763,600
Jumbo loans often have stricter qualifying criteria, such as requirements for extra cash reserves, higher credit scores, or larger down payments. At Solcosta Home Loans, we shop multiple jumbo loan investors to ensure that you are getting a great rate for your jumbo loan. Get a quote today and see for yourself!
Working with Solcosta Home Loans
- Since we are a mortgage broker and not a bank, we have the ability to shop multiple lenders to get you the best deal possible.
- We offer a wide variety of loan products, and we can help you find the loan that is right for you!
- We are fast and efficient and have the ability to close most of our loans in 18 days or less.
- We are locally owned and operated in Northern California. That means when you call or email us, you will be speaking with us directly.